Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Merci Giving Day
|With Turkey Day (Or Tofu for some) soon upon us, and the tough economic times that seem to hit harder during the holidays, I wanted to share thanks and maybe even a laugh about what we can be grateful for this Thanksgiving.
1. Home-cooked meals, made by someone else if you’re lucky.
2. Black Friday: It helps the economy while snagging a great deal.
3. Hitting the snooze button. (Unless you have a new baby like me who loves to party, all day and night.)
4. Less traffic: People are home with their loved ones, so the roads and air are clear. We'll have less carbon emissions.
5. The beauty of the seasons changing – wait a second, we live in California and therefore get excited when the temperature drops below 70 degrees. I’ll take it.
Wishing each and every one of you a wonderful Thanksgiving and happy eating!