601 South Lewis Street
Orange, CA 92868
Argosy University makes it convenient to put strategy into action today. To learn more, visit here.
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, federal salary data, alumni success, and other important data.
For busy working adults, many programs are structured flexibly: with both campus and online learning, and evening, weekend and daytime classes. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. To learn more, call the Admissions Office at 888.844.2004 or visit the website.
• Accreditation and Licensing
• Financial aid available for those who qualify
• Programs in Business, Education, Counseling and Psychology
• Classes start 6 times a year
• Learn from practitioner faculty with real-world expertise
• Flexible formats accommodate the demands of busy working adults
Chapman University System
16355 Laguna Canyon Road
Brandman University is a private, non-profit institution accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Established in 1958 and a part of the Chapman University System, Brandman blends a legacy of academic excellence with progressive, innovative curriculum and strong support services designed for working professionals and students with busy lives. The university serves more than 10,000 students annually in 52 undergraduate, graduate, credential, and certificate programs in arts and sciences, business, education and health, offered both online and through 26 campuses in California and Washington. In 2012, U.S.News & World Report named Brandman’s online MBA program to its Honor Roll, one of just 14 institutions recognized nationally.
For more information, visit www.brandman.edu.
• Part of the Chapman University System
• Private Non-Profit
• Established in Orange County since 1958
• Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
• 26 campuses throughout California and Washington and online
• U.S. News Top Online MBA Program Honor Roll
Brandman University MBA Program
16355 Laguna Canyon Road
Led by faculty with business-world experience, Brandman University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program prepares you to lead assertively in changing times through a curriculum developed to address today’s most current business practices and issues.
Featuring a focus on sustainability, the MBA curriculum prepares students to analyze and evaluate business functions and processes while integrating ethics and corporate social responsibility into decision-making. Students also learn the fundamentals of business innovation; a critical factor to the success of every business.
With classes available online, on campus, or both, Brandman University’s MBA program combines flexibility with the rich academic legacy of Chapman University.
• Brandman offers over 200 programs, all designed to meet the needs of working adults.
• Year round academic sessions
• A flexible mix of online and on-campus programs and courses
• Campuses throughout California and Washington
• Concierge-class service including a personal enrollment coach and academic advisor
• Generous transfer credit policy
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd.
Long Beach • 562.985.4111
California State University, Long Beach is a diverse, student-centered, globally-engaged public university committed to providing excellent undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities through superior teaching, research, creative activity and service for Californians and the world. Intent on graduating students with highly-valued degrees, CSULB offers expanded educational opportunities, champions creativity and prepares future leaders. In addition to teaching and mentoring, faculty are recognized and valued nationally and internationally for their expertise, research and advancement of knowledge. With a hallmark of community service by faculty, students and staff, CSULB impacts the local community through partnerships with schools, non-profit organizations and local government agencies.
• CSULB continues to impress nationally. Ranked among the top 5 for affordability, quality and access by The Education Trust, CSULB is also noted among the nation’s best values by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance and The Princeton Review, and among the West’s best master’s universities by U.S.News & World Report. In the top 10 for conferring degrees to minority students, CSULB is designated military friendly by G.I. Jobs.
One University Drive
Orange, CA 92866
Consistently ranked among the top universities in the West, Chapman University provides a uniquely personalized and interdisciplinary educational experience to highly qualified students. Our programs encourage leadership in innovation, creativity and collaboration, and focus on developing global citizen-leaders who are distinctively prepared to improve their community and their world. During its 150-year history, Chapman University has evolved from a small, traditional liberal arts college into a comprehensive university distinguished for its extraordinary blend of liberal arts, science and professional programs. Film and television production, business and economics, theater, dance, music, education, and the natural and applied sciences—Chapman boasts a breadth of fields usually only found at larger institutions.
• Nationally ranked research centers
• World-class educators (including a Nobel laureate and National Medal of Science winner)
• Central Orange County location
• Close-knit community, which creates an environment for personalized education
Chapman University’s Argyros School of Business and Economics
One University Drive • Orange
The MBA programs at Chapman University’s George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics prepare students to assume leadership roles through its interdisciplinary approach, combining leading-edge business theory and real-world business scenarios. The Argyros School develops business leaders who create value for their organizations by cultivating the qualities of individual initiative, accountability, effective communication, and integrity. Small classes foster collaboration and teambuilding. Chapman MBA students acquire the ability to identify and evaluate opportunities throughout the world and to execute the strategies necessary to take advantage of them.
MBA PROGRAMS Chapman University offers three MBA programs — the Full-Time MBA, the Flex MBA, and the Executive MBA.
• Real-world business education with an emphasis on experiential learning
• Nationally ranked research centers
• World-class educators (including a Nobel laureate)
• Central Orange County location
• Close-knit community, which creates an environment for personalized education
1530 Concordia West • Irvine
949.854.8002 • cui.edu
Concordia University Irvine is a USNews Top Tier Regional University that prepares students for their vocations—their calling in life. CUI offers over 50 majors and minors for traditional undergraduates, graduate programs, and adult degree programs in a beautiful Southern California location, with online and regional cohort options.
Concordia’s undergraduate program is distinctive among Christian universities in the region because of the University’s innovative and engaging Core Curriculum, and its Lutheran heritage that provides a thoughtful and caring Christian community that lives out Grace Alone, Faith Alone.
Concordia University’s graduate and adult degree programs are structured for the working adult. At Concordia, we fit learning into life.
• Concordia offers graduate programs in business (MBA), coaching and athletic administration, education, international studies, and theology.
• Adult degree programs are available in healthcare management, business administration and leadership, applied liberal arts, and industrial-organizational psychology, as well as a fully accredited second degree accelerated nursing program (BSN), and an RN to BSN program.
CSUF Mihaylo College of Business and Economics
800 N. State College
Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at Cal State Fullerton offers three MBA programs: Full-time (day), Flexible (part or full-time) and the FEMBA program for Working Professionals. These programs have been crafted to fit your requirements: ranked academic programs with a strong reputation, placement with top Southern California companies, a great return on investment, leading academic researchers in the classroom, and a network of more than 50,000 alumni. The Full-time and Flexible programs are held on our main campus in Fullerton while the MBA for Working Professionals is run in an accelerated format at our Irvine Campus adjacent to the Irvine Spectrum.
Be part of the learning environment that is defining the future of business in Southern California; find out more about the Mihaylo advantage at www.mba.fullerton.edu.
• Mihaylo College is a preferred recruiting school for the Big Four and all of the regional/local accounting firms.
• Mihaylo has the largest Insurance and Risk Management program west of the Mississippi.
• Mihaylo has dual accreditation from AACSB for the accounting and business program; a distinction only 8% of business schools worldwide have earned.
• Mihaylo is recognized by US News & World Report and Princeton Review as a “Best Business Program.”
Hope International University
2500 E. Nutwood Avenue
Fullerton • 888.352.HOPE
Hope International University is a private Christian university founded in 1928 whose mission is to empower students through Christian higher education to serve the Church and impact the world for Christ.
Through a highly favorable 14:1 student to faculty ratio, HIU offers students a uniquely personalized education dedicated to the ultimate success of each graduate. With individualized attention given to students’ unique talents and strengths, the University fosters an educational experience focused on each student reaching his/her potential. HIU graduates are prepared well for a life of impact, both personally and in their careers.
If you’re looking for a university to help you increase your marketability and where you will stand out from the crowd, visit www.hiu.edu and discover what makes HIU unique.
• 20 undergraduate, 5 online undergraduate, 10 online/on-campus graduate majors
• Main campus in Fullerton; Education Centers in Orange, and Corona, California, and Everett, Washington
• Over 250 online courses offered, start dates every 5 weeks
• Personalized coaching throughout entire academic experience
• Military friendly school
• Excellent educational value
3390 Harbor Boulevard
If you are one of the many Orange County residents interested in advancing your education, but are worried you don’t have the time to balance work, family, and school, then National University was designed for you. A unique, intensive one-course-per-month format, flexible scheduling, and year-round registration enables working adults to achieve their goals in an accelerated time frame while maintaining family and work responsibilities. Since 1971, National University has been providing diverse student populations with innovative educational programs that are relevant to their lives, careers, and the marketplace. Now proudly boasting an alumni network of more than 119,000 alumni, National University is the second-largest private, nonprofit institution of higher learning in California.
National consists of five schools and one college, including the Schools of Business and Management; Education; Engineering and Technology; Health and Human Services; and Media and Communications; and the College of Letters and Sciences. Altogether, National University offers more then 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, more than 50 of which are available online, and numerous credential and certificate programs. And at National University, our lower-than-average private tuition rates, skilled financial aid advisors, and accelerated format offer you a quality education you can afford.
• A personal advisor to meet with you to discuss your educational goals and work with you to develop a plan to achieve them.
• Once you’re enrolled, National’s Student Concierge Services staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to answer questions about all aspects of your educational career.
• At National, classes are small. With an average class size of 20 students, you can count on the kind of personal attention and interaction with instructors that will help you succeed.
Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management
1811 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine • 888.339.0109
Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business and Management offers our distinguished Fully Employed MBA, M.S. in Management and Leadership, and Bachelor’s completion programs at our Irvine Graduate Campus. Our programs are designed for experienced business professionals, so you can earn your degree with evening and weekend classes at a top-ranked business school that is close to your home or work. From day one, acquire the skills and confidence to excel at your job and in your career. Our curriculum, faculty, and highly collaborative learning environment focus on creating courageous and compassionate business leaders. For values-centered professionals, like you, who want to achieve a deeper understanding of their own unique leadership style, a Pepperdine degree is closer than you think.
• Top-ranked business school grounded in values-centered leadership
• Small class sizes and highly collaborative learning environment
• Faculty with stellar academic credentials and real-world experience
• Practical and relevant, so you can experience immediate results
• Evening and weekend classes designed for your busy schedule
• Classes offered at our Irvine Graduate Campus
UC Irvine Extension
P.O. Box 6050, Irvine
As the continuing education division of the University of California, Irvine, UC Irvine Extension serves the local, regional, and international communities through credit and non-credit courses, certificate programs, specialized studies, and special workshops. Individual courses promote career advancement and lifelong learning, while certificate programs offer the opportunity for a distinctive achievement in a wide range of fields. UCI Extension offers 40 certificates and 13 specialized studies programs in diverse fields such as project management, paralegal, teacher education, information technologies, internet marketing, medical product development, teaching English abroad, engineering, sustainability, and spa management. Courses are held on campus, 100% online, or on-site through Corporate Training. Learn more about Corporate Training at extension.uci.edu/corporate or by calling 949.824.1847. For general information, visit extension.uci.edu.
• Over 50 innovative and industry-relevant certificate and specialized studies programs
• UC-quality curriculum, developed by industry advisors, designed for working adults
• Practical training that can be applied immediately in the workplace
• Convenient learning options – on campus, 100% online, and on-site
• Internships and transfer credits available on select programs
• Access to financial assistance (VA benefits, Workforce Investment Act, private student loans)
UC Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business Leaps Ahead in Rankings
In the U.S. News and World Report’s 2011 annual ranking of America’s Best Graduate Schools, The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine showed resilience by consistently achieving high rankings of excellence.
The Full-Time MBA program at The Merage School leaped forward 15 spots to 36th place.
The Merage School’s Executive MBA (EMBA) and Fully-Employed MBA (FEMBA) programs both ranked in the top 25 nationally among part-time business school programs, with the EMBA program ranking 23rd and FEMBA program ranking 24th.
The Merage School ranked first in the nation for employment of its MBA graduates three months after graduation, with 91.7% of the Class of 2009 accepting positions. The Class of 2010 is well on its way to similar achievements.
The Merage School offers four dynamic MBA programs – plus PhD and undergraduate business degrees – that deliver its thematic approach to business education: sustainable growth through strategic innovation. We graduate leaders with the exceptional ability to help grow their organizations through analytical decision-making, innovation and collaborative execution. In-class and on-site experiences with real-world business problems give our students the edge needed to help companies compete in today’s global economy.
Six Centers of Excellence and an Executive Education program provide numerous opportunities for students and the business community at large to enhance their education experience and update their professional expertise.
The Merage School combines the academic strengths and best traditions of the University of California with the cutting-edge, entrepreneurial spirit of Orange County in the heart of America’s Tech Coast. We are committed to providing students, alumni, and the community with interactive, creative, sustainable experiences that build strong networks with leading executives from the Orange County Business Community and beyond.
Visit merage.uci.edu to attend an Information Session.
University of La Verne - Orange County Regional Campus
2855 Michelle Drive, Suite 250
Irvine • 714.505.1684
It’s perfectly logical to equate a school’s reputation with an academically sound education, and to expect a high rate of graduation. University of La Verne invites you to investigate the educational experience waiting for you. We’ve exceeded students’ expectations for over 120 years, and it shows. La Verne is again ranked as one of America’s Best Colleges by both U.S. News & World Report and Forbes Magazine, providing an esteemed educational experience for over 50,000 alumni.
University of La Verne is a regionally accredited, non-profit institution offering degree programs to Orange County professionals for over 30 years.
Attend a monthly Information Session and make the time to investigate all that La Verne has to offer; a distinguished educational experience that can work for you, from start to finish.
• 11 Campuses in California including an Irvine Campus located at the 5 Freeway and Jamboree laverne.edu/locations/
• Irvine Campus offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs via the College of Business and Public Management and the College of Education and Organizational Leadership
• Year-round admission; 10-week accelerated terms
• Financial aid and scholarship programs available
• Online degree programs available
• Visit laverne.edu/form/information-session/ to attend a monthly Information Session
University of Redlands
200 Sandpointe Ave., Suite 300, Santa Ana
For more than a century, the highly respected University of Redlands has offered students a top-notch education.
The university’s School of Business offers graduate-degree and degree-completion programs that focus on real-world skills that mold successful professionals.
Our School of Education offers classes that serve the needs of every student. We offer graduate degrees and accelerated programs that balance theory and fieldwork with the latest advancements in learning.
Thanks to our School of Continuing Studies, you can spice up your resume or develop the skills you need to advance your career. We offer more than 40 degree-applicable courses and programs.
Our range of curricular offerings, professional development options and practical applications provides a rich and flexible course of study to suit every scholastic need.
• Celebrating over 20 years in Orange County
• Ranked Best Value and A+ by U.S News & World Report
• Study abroad for working professionals
• Fully accredited by WASC
55 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa
At Vanguard University, we’ve got the perfect mix—unbeatable academic training, world-class arts and entertainment programs, a beautiful campus and a strong spiritual foundation. We believe learning goes beyond the classroom and happens in the context of relationships with faculty and other students. Our professors serve as mentors inside and outside the classroom, giving students the knowledge they need and the wisdom to apply it in the real world Visit vanguard.edu and see why at Vanguard University, we go beyond the classroom, beyond scholarship, beyond the expected. At Vanguard, your story matters.
“I fell in love with Vanguard. My time there helped me become more confident being in front of people, and I made lifelong friends.” Kristina Kuzmic-Crocco ’01, host of Kristina’s Fearless Kitchen on the Oprah Winfrey Network
“I really love Vanguard. My whole experience there was wonderful. I had incredibly good teachers and got a terrific education.” Dr. Daniel Amen ’78, best-selling author, brain scan pioneer.
• At Vanguard University, we’ve got the perfect mix—unbeatable academic training, world-class arts and entertainment programs, a beautiful campus and a strong spiritual foundation.
• Visit vanguard.edu and see why at Vanguard University, we go beyond the classroom, beyond scholarship, beyond the expected. At Vanguard, your story matters.
32 Discovery, Suite 250
Webster University is a private non-profit university founded in 1915 in St. Louis, Mo. The University has been continually accredited since 1925. The Irvine Satellite campus has been offering Master and Bachelor degree completion programs in Orange County for over 30 years. Courses are offered weekday evenings and Saturdays in an accelerated 9-week format, allowing degree completion at an accelerated pace. With five academic terms per year start dates of January, March, May, August and October allow students to pick the term start date that’s best for them. Classes are small to allow for individual attention. All graduate business degree programs are offered online.
• Affordable MBA degree program $20,000 tuition
• No GMAT or GRE Required
• All graduate programs offered on line as well as on campus
• All business programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Continuously ranked top tier in US News and World Report and Forbes 500
• Conveniently located by the Irvine Spectrum
West Coast University
151 Innovation Drive, Irvine
West Coast University offers accredited Bachelor of Science degrees in nursing (BSN) and dental hygiene (BSDH), and graduate degrees in nursing and health care management. WCU prepares graduates for a career they love that meets the needs of the community and demands of the market. With our student-centric philosophy, we focus on creating exceptional learning environments and a positive university experience for our students. Our experienced faculty includes clinical experts, nursing practitioners, dental hygienists, dentists, and health care professionals, all with strong connections to clinical sites. Facilities feature technologically advanced medical equipment, designed for a hands-on, practical education. Between nursing Simulation Centers, onsite free Dental Hygiene Clinic, laboratories, and clinical opportunities, students receive simulated and real-world experience, under the guidance of health care professionals.
• Concentrated program: focused curriculum allows students to earn their BSN degree in 39 months and BSDH in 32 months.
• Rolling enrollment: enrollment in most WCU programs throughout the year.
• No wait list: required classes are available when needed.
• Convenient campuses: Los Angeles, Anaheim, Ontario, Dallas
• Global studies: top nursing students have the opportunity for a fully-scholarshipped study abroad program
Western State University College of Law
Western State University College of Law, founded in 1966, is the oldest law school in Orange County. Over 10,000 graduates include distinguished jurists, lawmakers, district attorneys, public defenders and civil practitioners across a wide range of practice areas. Alumni constitute a strong presence in the private and public legal sectors in California and the West as well as provide a professional network which mentors, connects and enables an enviable placement record for WSU graduates.
A fully ABA accredited private law school located in Fullerton, Western State is noted for its highly accessible and teaching oriented faculty, small class sizes, focus on practical lawyering skills, strong academic and bar support, and diverse student body.
The law school offers a wealth of programs to help students build practical skills and acquire hands-on experience, including the Business Law Center, the Criminal Law Practice Center, and the Civil Practice Legal Clinic as well as private and public practice Externships.
The Career Development office provides individual guidance to students throughout their law school career to build their qualifications and resume, make contacts, and position themselves for the job market after graduation and the bar exam.
The 3-year full-time program for the Juris Doctorate degree begins in the fall semester, in mid-August; applications for admission are reviewed on a rolling basis from November through June 1st. Western State also offers working professionals the option of earning the JD degree in 4 years, attending law school part time in the evenings. Part time evening classes begin in August or mid-year in January. WSU welcomes prospective students and their families to visit the campus by appointment. Please contact the Admission Office at email@example.com or call 714.459.1101 to arrange for a personal tour, class visit, or a meeting with an Admission Advisor to discuss requirements and the application process.