Homeshoppers who desire rural tranquility, the benefits of master planning and a brand-new home will find more than 20 models to tour at the Irvine Village of Portola Springs. With six neighborhoods now selling and prices starting from the low $300,000s to more than $900,000, this Village is a favorite among families who want access to resort-style recreation, the award-winning Irvine Unified School District and retail amenities.
New neighborhoods include the following:
• San Carlos Court by William Lyon Homes: Designs for eight townhomes and flats offer up to three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices are from the low $300,000s.
• Primrose by KB Home: Priced from the low $500,000s and featuring three floorplans, these single-family homes offer up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
• Sevilla by Van Daele Homes: Three single-family detached home designs offer up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices are from the mid- $500,000s.
• Ironwood by KB Home: Four single-family-home designs offer three bedrooms and two and one half bathrooms. Prices are from the mid- $500,000s.
• Casero by Standard Pacific Homes: Three single-family home designs include up to four bedrooms and up to three and a half bathrooms. Prices are from the low $600,000s.
• Las Colinas by Taylor Morrison Homes: Three single-family home designs offer three bedrooms and up to four and a half bathrooms. Prices are from the high $900,000s.
The Village is connected to shops and restaurants at nearby Woodbury™ Town Center and Trabuco Grove Shopping Center.
To visit the Village of Portola Springs, exit the I-5 Freeway at Sand Canyon Avenue and travel east. Turn right at Portola Parkway and follow the signs. To learn more about Portola Springs or the other Villages of Irvine, visit www.VillagesofIrvine.com or contact a Villages of Irvine New Home Consultant at 888.820.0721.
For submissions: Contact Chelsea Van Arnam at 949.757.1404, ext. 264, or at email@example.com.
GO HERE TO READ THE CURRENT ISSUE OF
OC METRO MAGAZINE ONLINE