Fifteen local companies and individuals will be honored during the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce's Business Development Conference and Awards Luncheon on Nov. 10.
The event, which will be held at Disneyland Resort's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, will feature an expo and four breakout sessions focusing on procurement tips, social media marketing and branding, accessing capital, acquiring commercial real estate, and reducing costs for manufacturing and tech firms, among other offerings.
Meanwhile, the awards program recognizes area organizations and professionals in a number of categories, including construction and development; tourism; family owned businesses; and manufacturing.
Here's a look at this year's honorees:
• Business Champion of the Year: Jeff Farano Sr. at SA Recycling
•Tourism-Related Business of the Year: Anaheim Marriott
• Construction/Developer of the Year: Marina Landscape
• Business Man of the Year: Dr. Chuck Le at 7-Day Dental
• Family Owned Business of the Year: RSSA Home Improvement Center
• Green Business of the Year: Yellow Cab of Greater Orange County
• Large Business of the Year: Western Medical Center
• Manufacturer of the Year: GBS Linens
• Nonprofit Organization of the Year: Youth Leadership America and Anaheim Arts Council
• Small Business of the Year: Madison & Co. Fine Jewelers
• New Business of the Year: Slater’s 50/50 Burger by Design
• Women- or Minority-Owned Business of the Year: Anaheim Equestrian Center
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Irv Pickler at Irv Pickler & Associates and Margaret Pashko at The Gas Co.
16 O.C. firms make Technology Fast 500 list
4 O.C. professionals named tech innovators
Farmers & Merchants honors 13 local women