Newport Beach-based Voit Real Estate Services announced this week that it recently directed seven transactions in Orange County that total some $10 million.
The deals are as follows:
• The Irvine Ranch Water District purchased a 40,800-square-foot industrial building in Tustin for $4.3 million.
• The Paul Mitchell School signed a 15-year lease to occupy a 14,698-square-foot office in Costa Mesa. Lease details were not disclosed.
• Alliance Properties LLC paid $1.6 million for an 11,837-square-foot facility located in Fullerton.
• The Pastorello Family Trust acquired a 9,980-square-foot property, located in Anaheim, for $1.1 million.
• KPM Spectrum LP sold a 4,631-square-foot Irvine industrial building for $1 million.
• A 5,911-square-foot industrial space located near the Irvine Spectrum Center was purchased by Solutions Rendered LLC for $1 million.
• Bank of America sold a 6,926-square-foot industrial building in Lake Forest for $1 million.
In nearly four decades, the commercial real estate firm has owned, developed and managed some 45 million square feet of commercial properties and has completed more than $32 billion in brokerage transaction volume.
Saywitz closes one of O.C.'s largest industrial leases of the year
2211 Michelson set to sell for $103 million
Grubb & Ellis reintroduces Landauer brand