Newport Beach-based Voit Real Estate Services has directed a total of six transactions in Southern California – including five in Orange County – totaling about $11.2 million. Five of the deals took place in July, and one occurred in June.
Here's a look at the commercial real estate firm's recent activity:
• The Wilmot Family Trust purchased a 30,800-square-foot property at 227 E. Meats Ave. in Orange for $2.77 million. The seller was Rowley Family Trust. Wilmot was represented by Mike Cargile of Voit's Irvine office.
• CSM Fitness Equipment leased an 81,605-square-foot building for $1.9 million. The facility is located at 12822 Monarch St. in Garden Grove. The landlord, CRP-2 Monarch LLC, was represented by Mike Bouma of Voit's Anaheim Metro office.
• First American Trust leased a 55,103-square-foot space to Bank of America for $1.62 million. The property is located at 2260 S. Harbor Blvd. in Anaheim. First American, the landlord, was represented by Peter Castleton and Robert Socci of the firm's Anaheim Metro office.
• Rick and Michelene Varnum bought a 10,776-square-foot property at 6401 Global Drive in Cypress from Impac Properties. The deal was valued at $1.4 million. The Varnums were represented by Brian Williams and Bouma of Voit's Anaheim Metro office.
• The Jerry L. Johnston Trust sold 1.4 acres of industrial land to Amnet Holdings for $1.35 million. The space is located at 11 Whatney in Irvine. The seller was represented by Trent Walker of Voit's Irvine office.
• Ward Properties of California sold a 25,288-square-foot space at 13700 S. Van Ness Ave. in Gardena to Harvey Prince for $2.14 million. The seller was represented by Brian Corrigan of Voit's Anaheim Metro office.
Voit has owned, developed and managed more than 45 million square feet of commercial real estate, participated in $1.3 billion worth of construction projects and completed more than $32 billion in brokerage transaction volume since its inception in 1971.
Lyon Communities celebrates newest opening
O.C.'s median home price rises 2.8 percent to $514,180
Aliso Viejo medical office building sells for $7 million